Thursday, May 19, 2011

Traveling Thursday!

So I want to start doing a post every Thursday about traveling! 
Here's to the first post! 
Africa! Today Africa is on my mind because I have a close friend that left this morning to go on a Medical/Mission/Learning trip with a group of people to Africa. The main reason I want to go to Africa is the animals. I want to go on a safari so bad. It would be such a great experience to get to see the animals in their true habitat. Also, you get to see them with out a cage around them. So yes, it's a lot more dangerous but how awesome would it be. Enjoy some animal pictures!!






Not only would Africa be amazing because of the safari experience but just to go and get to be in a completely different environment and culture experiencing life in a new way. I feel like a trip like this can really give anyone a new, profound outlook on life. This trip can really broaden your appreciation for nature! 

No comments:

Post a Comment